Sunday, May 13, 2007

Scraplift Challenge


OK So here is my attempt at Scraplifting Jens Page on Just Bex Forum
A Fairly simple LO compared to what I normally do - but this is the whole point in being challenged!
I have to say that this LO does not do justice to Jens original - which just jumped out at me as stunning.
SO first time doing a scraplift and I am sure over on the forum I will be challenged to do so again soon!

So to anyone reading this who wants an exciting fun filled place to hang out - with the emphasis really on craft - and lots of prizes ........... well then come and check us out!

OK Forum pimping over - I am off to eat cheese and bacon loaded Jacket Potato Skins .......... YUM!!!!!

Love Bex

8 comments:

Sharon said...

What a hoot! LOL - Uncle Brian looks a happy chappie & game for a laugh too! :D

Great LO, Bex.

Emine_Pala_Art_22 said...

It looks wonderful bex... Happy mothersday sweetie ;)

xoxo
Emine

Ronzi said...

Bex - great stuff...

Now, the potato skins.. here is a new one...

Slice some potatoes very thin and fry like french fries.. pile them up high on a platter and scoop on Cheddar Cheese, chives, bacon bits.. and pop in the oven for a few minutes. Top with sour cream , and Viola ! Loaded Potato Chips

L- Ronzi

Janice said...

Hi Bex,

It was nice of you to pay me a visit. Being "new" here ... you're "drop-in "Hi" was very welcoming :)

It's been a busy past couple of days for me and I haven't had a chance to do more than skim through your pages.

Looks like congratulations are in order for being published in "Scrapbook Magazine". How exciting!

I've enjoyed reading your entries. There is laughter in your words ... and that brings me to the beautiful tribute you paid your mother ~ it was just lovely.

You are very sweet. Thanks again!

Anonymous said...

coolio LO

xxxxx

Suesjoy said...

So, Uncle Brian is the Mayor of ????

grace said...

interesting scrap. ooh, how was the potato skins?

xx

Delbut said...

If you want to see Bex'x latest parking incident, go to my blog. Thankfully she is ok with just a minor nail varnish loss.