Tuesday, May 01, 2007

In Shock

I really am
The last 2 days have been hectic to say the least - but GOOD hectic.
As you know from previous post I launched a craft forum on Sunday night
And well - it has been received positively so far with some familiar faces and some fantastic new faces.
I am SO chuffed and excited.
A big shout out to 2 fantastic mates who are really helping me on the right track to achieving just what I want to. Emine and Sue you are THE BEST xxxxxxxxxxxx
And so here is my attempt at the first challenge launched on MY forum lol.
Thanks Sue for providing an ace template whilst I was pretending to be important with an excel spreadsheet at work x
SO here is Sue's template



And here is a very simple take on it. Cos simple is as simple does or whatever the saying is x


OMG AND I almost forgot to "Pimp" the forum.

The link is http://justbex.co.uk/phpBB2/index.php and if you are a serious crafter who would like to be challenged and win prizes then please do visit.

Love Bex

2 comments:

Emine_Pala_Art_22 said...

You are the best too sweetie.. Glad that I can help you a bit...

Paula Whittaker said...

love the stamp youve used and especially with those BG papers.